Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Big Daddy of 2007

The LaSalle Banks Chicago Marathon registration has opened!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

This will be the 30th Anniversary and will take place October 7, 2007.

45,000 runners will be allowed to register this year, which beats last year's 40,000. Not that I would know much about that, since my stress fracture put an end to what would have been my 3rd CM in as many years. Anyway, the Marine did it, and I was just happy to join in on the spectator fun.

Don't forget to sign up at www.chicagomarathon.com - it's $110 this year (up $10 from last year). Just do it!

I'll see you at the start - I'm already registered.

3 comments:

Tom G said...

count me in!

mjpsig said...

Sweet, Dude! It'll be you, me and 44,997 of our closest friends... BTW I can substract, I included the Marine. He had so much fun last year that he's coming back for more.

Anonymous said...

You better have counted me in since it is the first of three events before you fly me to Vegas!