Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Full swing

After three marathons already completed this year, I am now in full 50 miler training. Fortunately, everyone is helping me out, including Mother Nature who provided near 100 degree heat and about 3000% humidity - Thank you Mr. Washington for putting this place on a swamp.

This morning on the other hand was beautiful and I got in a quick 9 miles before work. I was alone today because Emily had to head to work super early. Major bummer. Thanks to a fantastic “working lunch” I didn’t get out for a lunch time 5, oh well.

Anyway, the plan is to run as much as I can during the week, even more on the weekend, and climax with at back to back 30 miler/20miler during vacation. Its all very scientific.

At least the scenery here is great, even if the heat sucks!

No comments: